New Photo Gallery Added
The new 2016 model V-Series Vinyl Cutters with new upgrades:
Be the first to get this new 2016 model of V-Series Vinyl Cutter, by calling 072 222 2211 / 060 600 6000 or just fill out this form for a callback.
- 32-bit ARM CPU with 512K Internal Cache
- 16M Memory for Cutting Job Buffering
- Stepper Motor Driving System with 0.0254mm Per Step
- Use Household 220V Electricity, Compatible with UPS and Generator
- Utilize Roland® Compatible Blades, 3 Free Blades Included
- Minimal Can Cut 5mm Height English Letter
- Smooth Adjustable from 20mm to 800mm Per Second Cutting/Plotting Speed
- Smooth Adjustable from 20g to 500gram Cutting Pressure
- Cutting Thickness on Normal Vinyl is 0.1mm Up to 1mm
- Mechanical Resolution 0.0254mm and Repeatable Precision 0.0127mm
- Real High-Speed USB 2.0 by STMicroelectronics and Plug and Play on Windows XP, 7, 8, 10
- RS232 COM Port Provided for Backward Compatibility with Old Windows, Macintosh and Linux
- Able to Install as Windows Printer on Windows 7, Win8 and Win10
- Support Standard HPGL and DMPL Language and can Work as AutoCAD Plotter
- High Friction Steel Grit Roller for Vinyl Feeding to Achieve High Moving Accuracy on Heavy Vinyl
- Able to Direct Cut .PLT File from SD Card, No Computer Connection Required
- Support Manual Contour Cutting, Better Accuracy and Convenient can be Archived by Laser Eye Pointer Holder
TruCUT CO2 Laser Cutting and Engraving Machine
Our new 2016 TruCUT is using an upgraded TruCUT Control, which not just increases the performance and stability, but it also gives Network Connectability besides Flash Drive and USB Connection.
More photos will be uploaded once we set one up. The quantity of the laser machine is limited (because they are big in package size), call us today and get a quotation on 072 222 2211 / 060 600 6000 or just fill in this form for a callback.
We got 3 sizes of working area machine in this delivery:
600 X 400 (mm), 900 X 600 (mm) and 1300 X 900 (mm)
To find out what’s the size of the laser tube that can be fitted into the machine and more of our TruCUT CO2 laser options, please view this guideline document (PDF).